Friday 14 May 2021

Crafters Companion - Interchangeable sentiment dies pretty florals

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion Interchangeable sentiment dies - pretty florals I have created this card for my design team inspiration. Here are the details:

Interchangeable Sentiment Dies - Pretty Florals

Make every occasion special with a beautiful and personalised card from the Gemini Interchangeable Sentiment Dies collection! These dies have been designed to provide a gorgeous and delicate background, along with three sentiments that you can switch out according to the occasion.

The Pretty Florals set includes five dies to create a background frame bursting with a bouquet of sweet flowers with space for a trio of caring sentiments. Each features a different message, ‘Condolences’, ‘Congratulations’ and ‘Celebrate’ - so you can create several cards with this theme.

Simply select your sentiment, place it inside the outer frame, create your plate combination, run through your die-cutting machine, and voila! A decorative frame with a die-cut sentiment inside.

To change the sentiment, just swap it out for another and secure in place with low tack tape!

Sized to fit perfectly on your card bases these dies can be used to create a focal sentiment or as an additional topper for your larger makes. Why not explore the whole range to see the full variety of sentiments available, from Happy Birthday to Get Well Soon, whatever message you want to send, we’ve got you covered!

And here is the card I've made, all details and products used are below:
  • To make this card I have started with a 7''x7'' white base card, I have cut a rose gold mirror card matt layer measuring 6.75''x6.75'' then a patterned matt layer measuring 6.5''x6.5''. I have also added a patterned paper piece measuring 6.75''x6.75'' to the inside of the card.
  • Next I have cut an aperture from the middle using my nesting dies, ensuring the card was open when I ran this through the machine to only cut through the front of the card. I have then cut a rose gold mirror card frame to sit around the outside of the aperture.
  • I have run the interchangeable die sentiment congratulations through the machine with rose gold mirror card, the floral piece with white card, and finally the backing piece with a patterned paper piece. I have glued these together and stuck inside the card so it shows through the card from the front. I also added a piece of acetate to the back of the aperture.
  • To decorate this card I have used some die cut elements, including the sentiment from the paper pad and attached these to the card as show with foam pads
Products used:
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, please feel free to leave a comment. Until next time have a great day!
Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you