Wednesday 28 October 2020

Dad Christmas card (Chloe's Creative cards)

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a male Christmas card I have made. This card was inspired by Chloe from Chloe's creative cards, and uses all her fabulous products.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


And here is my card, all details and products used are below:


  • I have started with a 7''x7'' white base card I added a blue cardstock, silver mirror card and then a silver foil geometric design patterned paper to the front of the card.
  • Next I have taken the Circle Geometric die and run it through the die cutting machine to give me the geo pattern for the front of my circle. I run the circle backing piece through the die cutting machine again with white paper and with a double sided sticky sheet attached. I removed the sticky sheet from the circle and added the glitter over the top. I've glued the geo navy blue pattern over the top. I also created a silver glitter circle frame from my nesting circles dies to sit around the whole piece. 
  • I have stamped my reindeer image onto the same navy blue cardstock and heat embossed in silver super fine embossing powder and used the matching die cut to cut the image out.
  • For the sentiments I have die cut Merry Christmas Dad in the navy blue card stock and the shadow behind in silver glitter cardstock.
  • I then attached all the elements onto the front of the card using foam pads.
Products used:
  • Lapis Lazuli pearl cardstock from Chloe's creative cards
  • 8''x8'' geometric Christmas pads - silver pattern from Chloe's creative cards
  • 8''x8'' Sparkling Christmas mirror card and glitter card paper pad from Chloe's creative cards
  • Geometric circle die set from Chloe's creative cards
  • Sparkelicious luxe glitter in Peacock medley from Chloe's creative cards
  • Nesting circles die from Chloe's creative cards
  • Christmas sentiment builder stamp and die set
  • Wow embossing powder in silver super fine

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this cad please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Until next time, have a great day!




14 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and background-love the reindeer
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dad Christmas card. I love the color and images. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design. I love the image
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Christmas card in fall colors...creative!! Thanks for joing our "fall colors" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sorry but we were looking for an autumnal card. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you