Tuesday 20 October 2020

Polkadoodles acetate feature card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you my design team inspiration for Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. The theme was to create a Christmas card using acetate an a feature.

We would love you to join us over on the Digi Choosday blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning a $10 voucher for the store, The theme as always is anything goes.

Here is where you can find Polkadoodles:
Store website: Polkadoodles shop
Digi Choosday Blog: Digi Choosday blog
Facebook: Facebook
Instagram: Instagram
YouTube: You tube
Pinterest: Pinterest
Blog: Blog

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

And finally here is my DT inspiration. All details and products used are below:





  • To make this card I have first printed out all the papers, image and elements I am going to use, then I have taken my 7''x7'' white base card and layered over my snowflake Digi paper and created a circle aperture using a nesting die.
  • I have used the the other pre printed Digi paper at attached that with wet glue to the inside of my card with the border element running across the middle.
  • Next I have taken a piece of acetate and attached it in the back of the card creating a see through acetate window.
  • I created a white circle frame using two of my nesting dies to fit over the window, then stuck on the image element along with the rest of the elements and sentiment with foam pads so they are slightly raised off of the card front.
Products used:
  • Winnie Winterland  big bundle Digi papers, Topper element, embellishment's and sentiment
  • Snowfall acetate from Hunkydory
  • Sue Wilson noble double stitched circles nesting dies

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be sharing frequent handmade card inspiration. We would also love to see your creations over on our Digi Choosday blog where you can enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning fab prizes. Until next time, have a great day.








17 comments:

  1. A fabulous design Hayley. Love the colours
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Hayley - love it! Maz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this beautifully colored! I always love to see your creations! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love all the details.
    Have a lovely day.
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colouring on your card!! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Cannot wait to see what you make next!!
    Ciara T Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card. Great design
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card Hayley - I love the colours!

    Sorry I'm late commenting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you