Saturday 17 October 2020

CUP bah humbug card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I've made using a design sheet from Crafts U Print designed by Steve Ebdon. This card reminds me of my grumpy brother at Christmas so I thought the theme for this card was perfect for him! haha. It was also really quick, simple and easy to put together.


Here is the card I've made. All details and products used can be found below:


  • I started with a 5''x7'' white base card and created a blue and white mat layer
  • Next I have printed the design sheet from Steve Ebdon from Crafts U Print and fussy cut the decoupage layers.
  • I have created my sentiment using Microsoft word and just inked around the edges.
  • Once I had glued the layers to the base card I then added the decoupage layers with foam pads to raise them up for some dimension and added the sentiment banners. 

Products used:
  • Crafts U Print design sheet by Steve Ebdon
  • Blue and white adorable scorable card stock from Hunkydory
  • Sentiments created on Microsoft word  

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Until next time, have a great day! 


2 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you