Friday 16 October 2020

Creative Finger's Ching Chou Kuik

 Hello and welcome to my blog today I am sharing with you my DT inspiration for Creative fingers using Peony Kimono-Maiden Digital stamp from our sponsor Ching Chou Kuik This is a beautiful image, and one which I really enjoyed creating with.

Here is where you can find the creative fingers blog Creative Fingers challenge blog we would love to see your makes so please enter our challenge to be in with a chance of winning great prizes, the theme is, as always, anything goes.

Also be sure to check out our Sponsors online shop at Ching Chou Kuik on Etsy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


And finally here is my inspiration, all details and products used are below:


  • I have started by printing and colouring my image with pro markers, then I have taken a white scalloped 8''x8'' base card I have created a white mat layer which I have run through my die cutting machine with an embossing folder.
  • Next I have matted and layered a pink and white piece of card and created a circle aperture in the middle, I have also created a pink circle stitched frame with the same nesting dies.
  • I have masked off my main image and gently inked a sky and grassy background, and glued this flat onto the base card.
  • With the pink and white mats with the circle aperture I have raised this up with some foam pads before layering over the top of the image and gluing the frame flat around the opening with wet glue.
  • I have stamped some foliage using a wow sticky embossing ink and a wow glittered green embossing powder and fussy cut them out. Then I have attached some pre-made paper flowers around the opening of the aperture and scattering the foliage in-between
  • To finish off the card I have added a pre-cut Happy Birthday sentiment and some self adhesive pearls to the corner.   

Products used:

  • Peony Kimono-Maiden as my main image from Ching Chou Kuik
  • Sue Wilson A4 basket weave embossing folder
  • Sue Wilson noble collection double stitched circles nesting dies
  • Foliage stamps from Chloe's creative cards
  • Wow embossing powder in grass hopper
  • Pre made paper flowers from Polkadoodles
  • Pre cut Happy birthday sentiment from do crafts

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit my blog. If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.

Also be sure to check out the Creative Fingers challenge blog and enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning some fab prizes. Until next time, have a great day. 


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and coloring!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Hugs Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Thanks for sharing with us over at Scrpaping4Fun Challenges and good luck.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! lovely coloring and floral border with pearls.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts!Hugs! Bhavya DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, wow, it's beautiful!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you