Thursday 15 October 2020

CUP mum Christmas card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a Christmas card I've made using the Crafts U Print download. This card was so easy to put together and looks incredible.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

And here is my card. Please see all details and products used below:


  • To make this card I have started with a white 7''x7'' white base card, I have then cut a gold mirror card mat and a purple mat. On the purple mat I have run around the edge with a glue pen and used glitter to add some sparkle 
  • Next I have printed the Crafts U Print design sheet from Carlo Burness and fussy cut all the elements, I have also added glitter to the baubles, and printed myself a sentiment, just using word.
  • I have attached all the mats and layers to the base card securing a piece of ribbon behind, the with the additional decoupage elements I have added foam tape and attached them to the front along with the sentiment.

Products used

  • Crafts you print design sheet by Carlo Burness
  • Gold mirror card from Hunkydory
  • Purple adorable scorable card from hunkydory
  • Purple galaxy glitter from Chloe's creative cards
  • Purple ribbon from Amazon UK
  • Sentiment was printed onto white cardstock using Microsoft word  

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Until next time, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you