Wednesday 14 October 2020

Slimline 'christmoose' card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you this adorable slimline Christmas card using the Clearly besotted Christmoose stamp set. I love the simplicity of this card but I still think it packs a punch.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

And here is my card. All details and products are detailed below:


  • I have first stamped and coloured my images with pro markers then fussy cut them out. 
  • Next I cut down a white mat layer and created three circle apertures using my stitched circle nesting dies, I have then created a frame for each opening using the same nesting circle die and a slightly larger scalloped circle nesting die. I have then glued these down with wet glue over the opening.
  • I have raised the white mat layer up with foam pads before sticking this down directly over the base card.
  • For each little element I have also added some foam pads and stuck these in each of the aperture openings, along with the sentiment and box of decorations to finish.
Products used:
  • Clearly besotted christmoose stamp set
  • Sue Wilson noble collection double stitched circles nesting dies
  • Scalloped circles nesting dies
  • Pro markers  
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration so until next time, have a great day! 

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I do love slimline cards and the CAS works do perfectly with the moouses
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super design and such a fun card. I love your amazing colouring and popping that one pressie on the outside was the perfect idea. Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Hayley! Love the slimline design and the white layers really make those cute little reindeer pop!
    Thanks for playing along with our 'Make it Festive' challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Really lovely! THanks for playing along with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous slimline card Hayley. I love the adorable images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute love slimline cards and thank you for sharing it with us at PFP this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! Love the coloring and how you alternated the colors between the images. Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you