Friday 9 October 2020

Festival of fall blog hop - Cosy Up

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you a card I have made to celebrate cosying up in front of the fire as we move into winter here in the UK. The Image is from Polkadoodles. I am joining in with the festival of fall blog hop this month so be sure to check out the other designers below.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


And finally here is my inspiration please see all details and products used below:


  • I have started with a 7''x7'' white base card, I have then taken a piece of patterned paper and adhered to the front of the card.
  • I have printed my image of the roaring fire, patterned paper and sentiment from Polkadoodles Digi download and fussy cut them out. I have then added each element to the card using foam pads, this card is so quick and simple to make but is perfect for the upcoming season.
Products used:
  • Winnie Winter land Digi download bundle 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.

Please find links to the blog hop below and be sure to check out the wonderful makes from further designers. Until next time, have a great day.







4 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you