Tuesday 6 October 2020

Polkadoodles - Grandparent's Christmas card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you my DT inspiration for Polkadoodles Digi Choose-day challenge. I am using the adorable Winnie Winterland to create this lovely snow globe Christmas card. 

We would love you to join us over on the Digi Choosday blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning a $10 voucher for the store, The theme as always is anything goes.

Here is where you can find Polkadoodles:
Store website: Polkadoodles shop
Digi Choosday Blog: Digi Choosday blog
Facebook: Facebook
Instagram: Instagram
YouTube: You tube
Pinterest: Pinterest
Blog: Blog

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


And finally here is my inspiration, all details and products used are below:

  • To make this card I have started with a  white 8''x8'' base card. I have then freehand drawn the shape of a snow globe and cut it out, leaving the hinge at the top of the card enabling you to open it in a tent fold orientation.
  • Next I have masked off the bottom of the card and placed over a stencil and applied a gold paste through the stencil, ensuring to remove the stencil and mask immediately after then left to one side to dry.
  • Whilst the paste was drying I have printed my Images, paper, sentiment and elements from the Winnie Winterland bundle and fussy cut them out.
  • Next I have used some large circle dies to sit on the front of the base card, layering them up and adhering using wet glue. Then I have taken the Digi stamp, Grandparents sentiment and other elements and attached to the front of the card as shown with foam pads. 
Products used:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be sharing frequent handmade card inspiration. We would also love to see your creations over on our Digi Choosday blog where you can enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning fab prizes. Until next time, have a great day.


6 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you