Sunday 4 October 2020

Boy's birthday card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card that I have made for a teenage boy's birthday, I always find boys/Men's cards hard to make, so this one is super simple and easy to put together, using a download from Crafts U Print.


And here is  my card, all details and products used are below:



  • To make this card I have used a white 8''x8'' base card, I have cut a black and silver mirror card mat and adhered them to the front of the base card with wet glue.
  • I have then printed and cut my image from Crafts U Print download and fussy cut all the decoupage elements before adding these to the card with foam pads.
  • I have decorated the inside with a blue, silver mirror and black and white card matts and layers and added a Happy Birthday sentiment to the middle.

Products used:

  • Blue, Black and Siler mirror card all from Hunkydory
  • Card Digi Kit from Crafts U Print
  • Happy Birthday sentiment from Docrafts

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Until next time, have a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same Hayley - boys/male cards are so difficult to get ideas for. Fab job on this card! :) Maz xx

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you