Friday 2 October 2020

Creative Fingers - Some Odd Girl

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you my DT inspiration from Creative Fingers using the sponsor Image Mini Rudolph Digi Stamp from Some Odd Girl This card was made in mind with my brother, he will be expecting his first child, a boy boy at Christmas. :) 

Here is where you can find the creative fingers blog Creative Fingers challenge blog we would love to see your makes so please enter our challenge to be in with a chance of winning great prizes, the theme is, as always, anything goes.

Also be sure to check out our Sponsors online shop at Some Odd Girl

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

And finally here is my inspiration, all details and products used are below:


  • To make this card I have started with a 5''x7'' white base card, next I have taken a piece of Digi patterned paper from The Hungry JPeg and a piece of blue shimmer paper. With the blue paper I have run this through my die cutting machine with a Nordic Christmas tree embossing folder. I have attached the patterned paper to the top of the card and then the embossed piece 3/4 of the way down also securing a piece of cream and gold ribbon to hide the join.
  • I have then cut some matts and layers with my nesting dies from gold mirror card, pastel blue and pastel yellow card and attached these to the front of the card using wet glue.
  • I have then printed my Image Mini Rudolph Digi Stamp and coloured him with pro markers, and also printed off my Merry Christmas sentiment from The Hungry JPeg and attached to the card using foam pads.
  • The last thing I did was use a small alphabet die to cut out the words Baby Boy from gold mirror card and stuck these down using wet glue. To add a little finishing touch I added a little wet glue and some glitter to Rudolph's collar.
Products used:
  • Image Mini Rudolph Digi Stamp from Some Odd Girl
  • Patterned paper and sentiment banner from The Hungry JPeg
  • Coloured card from paper boutique
  • Gold mirror card from Hunkydory
  • Rectangle nesting dies from Christina Griffiths 5x7 die set
  • Alphabet die 
  • And Yellow glitter - sherbet lemon from Chloe's creative cards
Thank you very much for taking your time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Also be sure to check out the Creative Fingers challenge blog and enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning some fab prizes. Until next time, have a great day. 














2 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you