Hello and welcome to my blog today I am sharing with you a not so spooky but rather cutesy Halloween card as I join on the blog hop for the Festival of Fall.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
And here is my card, all instructions and products used below:
- I have started with a 5''x7'' white base card, then I have created a rainbow mirror card and a black card mat
- Next I have printed some Digital Halloween papers, Digi stamp and sentiment from Polkadoodles and cut these out.
- I have used a die to cut a fancy Hexagon shape out of white cardstock using my die cutting machine, and cut this in half, next I have die cut the skull Digi paper with a rectangle die cut and created a rainbow mirror mat to sit behind it. I have also cut a strip of the rainbow card stock to sit across the middle of the card.
- I have then added the orange polka dot Digi paper and the mirrored card strip to the mats and layers and before adhering them to the card base I have wrapped around a piece of black and white ribbon across the middle, I also attached the half hexagon to the top of the card as shown using wet glue.
- Next I have fussy cut my Digi stamp and sentiment, for the sentiment I have created a black and Rainbow mirror mat and attached all the layers with foam pads, I then added the Digi stamp image with foam pads to the base card.
- For a last finishing touch I added some black crystals to the corners.