Wednesday 30 September 2020

A Perfect Time To Craft - The Hungry JPEG

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my Design Team inspiration on A Perfect Time to Craft using the wonderful Sponsor The Hungry JPEG.

Here is where you can find our sponsor

And here is where you can find our APTTC Challenge blog please be sure to enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning some fabulous prizes. You can also find our Facebook group here.

 would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
And finally here is my inspiration for this months challenge, all details and products used can be found below:

And the Inside....



  • To create the base card I have used x2 7''x7'' base cards on the right side of one flaps I have measured and cut 3.5'' and on the other card on the left hand side I have repeated the process and glue the two card together so now I have a 7''x7'' gate fold card.
  • For each panel on the front of the card I have added a blue mirror card mat then a blue snow flake mat using the Winter animals Digi papers from the Hungry JPeg
  • For the focal piece I have printed the Digi stamp from Winter animals Digi clip art the bear with the heart and added my sentiment, I also printed the flowers and foliage from the same set and fussy cut them out.
  • I then die cut 2 oval shapes with a nesting die and my die cutting machine x 2 each and glittered around the edge before stacking together with foam pads. I have attached my winter bear image in the middle of the oval shape. When I adhered this topper to my card I was careful to only add glue to one side of the card panel ensuring the card would still open. I then added my fussy cut elements around the edge of the focal image. 
  • I also decorated the inside of my card using the Winter animals Digi papers I added a strip of Blue mirror card and a strip of the blue snow flake card across the middle and glued the remaining two oval pieces to the middle in the opposite orientation to the front of the card for somewhere to write your sentiment.
  • For some last finishing touches I have added some pearls to the corners and centres of the snowflakes.  
Products used:
 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Also be sure to check out the APTTC Challenge blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning some of our sponsor images, and also come along and join us in our Facebook group. Until next time, have a great day.

11 comments:

  1. The colours on this are fabulous. Live the design
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is adorable, what a great card, Love all the glitter you have used on it. Thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute! Love this gate fold. Great wintery colours too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute design - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for sharing it at Fezziwig's Festive Frolics.

    Helen x
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! love the colours! and the add sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Pennys Challenge Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hayley, this is beautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny's. Looking forward to seeing you again. Love Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you