Hello and welcome to my blog, today I'm sharing a fab Christmas card for the September Christmas club blog hop.
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Fab 'n' Funky challenges #495 Christmas
- The house that stamps built #s2320
- Penny's paper-craft challenge #480
- ABC Christmas challenge
- Crafty Creations Challenges #413
And here is my card, all instructions and products used below:
- To make the base for this card I have used a 300gsm white piece of card stock and drawn around a small dinner plate and cut it out, I have then scored and folded in the centre to create a semi-circle shape. The base is now a rocking card.
- Next I have used the same method to cut out a large circle on a printed blue star background Digi paper. I have also printed out some Digi elements including the main image, sentiment, tree, snowflakes and present and fussy cut around them.
- For the elements on my card I have used a wet glue and some glitter to add in some sparkly highlights before adhering them all to my card using foam pads for some dimension. This card was quick and easy to make but still packs a punch with an interesting shape.
- Winnie white winter Digi pack which includes the papers, Digi stamp, sentiment and embellishments available from Polkadoodles
- Glitter is from Chloe's creative cards
- This card fits into a 8''x8'' envelope
Please follow the links on the blog hop below, until next time, have a great day.