Thursday 29 October 2020

Brother Christmas card

  Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a male Christmas card I have made. This card was made all the products from Chloe's creative cards. I just love all of her designs and take a lot of inspiration from her projects.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

And here is my card, all details and products used are below:


  • To make this card I have started with a 7''x7'' white base card. I have matted and layered some red, silver mirror and red and silver patterned paper to the front of the card using wet glue.
  • Next I have taken the geometric star die and run it through the die cutting machine once with some red cardstock to get the geo frame, then I have run the star back peace through again with some white cardstock which I have added double sided sticky sheet to.
  • I removed the sticky sheet and covered the start panel with red glitter, then with wet glue I have attached the geo pattern over the top, I have adhered this to the base card with foam pads.
  • On the red cardstock I have stamped and die cut my reindeer image just silver superfine embossing powder, and also die cut the merry Christmas sentiment and backed onto silver mirror card. I added these to the card with foam pads.
Products used:
  • Jupiter red pearl cardstock from Chloe's creative cards 
  • 8''x8'' Geometric Christmas paper pad from Chloe's creative cards
  • 8''x8'' Silver mirror sparkling Christmas paper pad from Chloe's creative cards
  • Geometric star die from Chloe's creative cards
  • Sparkelicious Red Poinsettia glitter from Chloe's creative cards
  • Christmas stamp and die sentiment builder from Chloe's creative cards
  • Dashing reindeer stamp and die set from Chloe's creative cards
  • Wow silver superfine embossing powder

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Until next time, have a great day! 

15 comments:

  1. Such a "pretty" masculine Christmas card, the red, silvers and pattern papers are perfect. Great job on the card for your brother. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and background -love th sparkly star and reindeer
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card! I love the starburst behind the star; it looks awesome! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous festive card and I love how you glittered the star! Your brother will love this.
    Thanks for joining us and bringing smiles to ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining the U and V challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning! So great for a male card. Perfect balance of elegant and strong.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Christmassy! Love the Christmas glitz and gold! thank you for joining us at Penny's - Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you