Friday 30 October 2020

Creative fingers - Jan's Digi stamps

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you my design team inspiration card for Creative fingers challenge blog the sponsor was Jan's Digi stamps using the image Single rose and sentiment. 

Here is where you can find our challenge blog.. Creative fingers challenge blog we would love you to come and share your creative makes with us, as always the theme is, anything goes. You will have the chance of winning some fabulous prizes, I hope to see you there. 

This challenge sponsor was Jan's Digi stamps and you can find a link to her store here Jan's Digi stamps


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


And finally here is my inspiration, all details and products used can be found below:


  • To start with I have created a wreath with the single image rose on Avery design and print and printed the image and the sentiment off of my computer. I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir tri-blend markers and colour blend pencils and fussy cut around the image. I die cut a circle in the middle of the wreath using my nesting dies, and also cut the sentiment from one of the small nesting circles from the same set. I created a white circle frame to sit around the middle of the Image also.
  • The next thing I have done is create my base card, to do this I have used an A5 white base card and cut a semi-circle from the top fold using the largest of my nesting circle dies, hanging the die over the edge of the fold. The card is still attached on both sides and is able to stand as a tent fold card.
  • I have added some decorative papers to the front panel of the base card and also to the inside. I have inked around the edge of my sentiment and created a pink bow with a dazzler jewel for the centre to hide the knot.
  • For the main image I have covered the back in acetate and glued this to the base card around the circle cut out piece, added my white frame to the centre with wet glue. I then added my sentiment to the acetate to give the illusion of it floating in the centre of the card. 
  • The last thing I did was add a small pre-cut thank you sentiment to the bottom of the card to finish.  
Products used:
  • Jan's Digi stamps Single rose image and sentiment
  • Spectrum noir tri-blend colour markers and colour blend pencils
  • Sue Wilson double stitched noble circle nesting dies
  • Pattered papers Summer meadows from Chloe's creative cards
  • Pre-cut thank you sentiment from Dovecraft
  • Pink ribbon and dazzler gem from hobby house
 Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Please make sure to check out the Creative fingers challenge blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning. Until next time, have a great day! 


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,love the wreath and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I am so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you