Tuesday 27 October 2020

Dad Christmas card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a lovely Christmas card made for my Dad.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Here is my card, all details and products used can be found below:



  • To start with I have taken my gate fold base card and cut two panels for each side in blue card stock, I have then run them through the die cutting machine with and embossing folder and added a little gilding wax to highlight the embossing and attached to the front with wet glue.
  • I have then created a couple more mats and layers to sit on the front of these panels with some Christmas patterned paper.
  • The next thing I have done is create two more panels with some more Christmas patterned card stock and glued these to each side of the panels in a horizontal format.
  • I have also die cut some baubles with the same patterned papers and attached to the front with foam pads along with my sentiment, made on a word document then printed, cut and inked around the edge
  • To decorate this inside of the card I have again used the same patterned papers and a fancy nesting die and attached some ribbon, I used wet glue to adhere to the inside of the card.
  • I have also used a pre-cut die cut Christmas sentiment.

Products used:
  • Blue and white cardstock from Hunkydory
  • Pearly background embossing folder from Chloe's creative cards
  • Silver gilding wax from creative expressions
  • 6x6 North star paper pad from First edition 
  • Bauble dies free from a magazine
  • Hunkydory moonstone ornate label nesting dies (largest)
  • Happy Christmas ribbon from Amazon UK
  • Christmas die cut sentiment from Amazon UK

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Until next time, have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card; love the fold. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the fold and beautiful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Get Creative Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! The colors are layout are wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work, like the color and the design. Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you