Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am joining in with the Christmas Club blog hop, please hop along and join the others all details are below.
My card for today has a winter white Christmas feel about it, it reminds me of a twinkling snowfall.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Lil patch of crafty friends challenge #144
- The corrosive challenge blog #10
- Creative moments #201
- Krafty Chicks Challenge #530
- Crimbo crackers #218
And here is my card, all details and products used can be found below:
- I have created my base card as a top folding card with a fancy rectangle die and created some white and silver mat layers, on the top white layer I have used a Christmas stencil and some luna paste and left it to one side to dry.
- The next thing I have done is run my geometric heart die through the cutting machine one to get the outline, then again with some double sided sticky paper to get the background piece. I have then removed the backing paper from the sticky sheet and covered in glitter before placing over the geometric matching pattern piece.
- I have also stamped a sentiment and heat embossed with a silver embossing powder and die cut the Christmas sentiment and backing piece with the same stamp and die builder in silver and white cardstock to match the background layers.
- Once my stencilled piece had dried I glued all the layers on to the base card with wet glue, then attached the heart piece and sentiments with foam pads. I added some crystal gems in the background and a bow to finish.
- 8''x8'' fancy rectangle die from Chloe's creative cards
- 8''x8'' twinkling star fall stencil from Chloe's creative cards
- Stellar Ice Luna paste from Cosmic shimmer
- 8''x8'' Winter wonderland paper stack from Chloe's creative cards
- Geometric heart die from Chloe's creative cards
- Christmas stamp and die sentiment builder from Chloe's creative cards
- Sparkelicious Ice princess glitter from Chloe's creative cards
- Wow embossing powder Silver superfine
- Sparkling silver Luxe ribbon from Chloe's creative cards
- Crystal gems from Amazon UK