Wednesday 27 May 2020

Monochrome birthday card

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a monochrome card I've made using flower and foliage stamps
Please see all details and products used below:



• I started with a 7x7 white card blank
• I matted and layered a black piece of cardstock, and a patterned piece to the base, on the black card I've ran around the edge with a glue pen and added some iridescent glitter
• On a white piece of 6x6 cardstock I have stamped a frame in the centre and a birthday sentiment inside
• Next I've taken my stamps and stamped and cut out a mask from copy paper for each one.
• I've masked the frame and sentiment and started to stamp my image all the way around the frame in a clockwise direction. once I have stamped my flower or foliage I have masked it off so that I can over lap my image without it interfering with the other flowers that I've previously stamped, I've built this up until it had nicely filled the 6x6 card, I've then removed all the masks to reviel the image as shown
• Next I have matted and layered this piece onto a black and a white layer and added to the front of my card
• I have added a few gems to the corners and added a little bit of glitter to the centre of the flowers to finish.

Products used:
• Hunkydory card stock in black and white
• Patterned paper was metallic mono from Docrafts, papermania
• frame stamp is creative essentials from Docrafts
• Flowers and foliage stamps are rose mallow, clematis flower, flower starburst, and spring foliage all from Chloe's creative cards
• Birthday sentiment is from Happy birthday sentiments set from Chloe's creative cards

If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting daily handmade card inspiration so until next time have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely monochrome card with it's focal sentiment - cracking job

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Kathy 💞 xx

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you