Tuesday 26 May 2020

Scooter shaker card

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I've made for a challenge group on Facebook Hunky junkies the brief was - transport, so I made a fun scooter shaker card
Details and products used below:


• I started with a 7x7 white card blank
• I've matted black card stock to the base
• For the frame I've taken the red patterned paper and made a frame using square nesting dies and ran it through my die cutting machine, to the back of the frame I've glued a piece of acetate then I've raised the frame with mounting foam ensuring there is no gaps in between
• I have then matted and layered a piece of white card stock with the patterned scooter print and fixed to the base card
• For the sentiment I have cut in black card and a white shadow a happy birthday sentiment and run it through my die cutting machine and layered it up and attached the the front as shown
• I then took some red, turquoise and green sequins and place in the middle of the card and attached the frame over the top creating the shaker.

Products used:
• Patterned papers from First Edition paper it's a mans world
• Black and white card stock from Hunkydory
• Square nesting dies from Tonic
• Happy birthday die from Chloe's creative cards
• Sequins are unbranded from amazon UK

If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration so until next time have a great day.

2 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you