Monday 25 May 2020

Happy birthday

Hello and welcome to my blog. This card was inspired by Chloe From Chloe's creative cards, I love all her designs and recently purchased a lot of her products.
Please see instructions and products used below:
This card was made for a challenge blog, a perfect time to craft - anything goes challenge Please use link to see all creations
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html?m=1



• I started with two 7x7 card blanks I cut one half of each card down the centre at 3.5" and stuck both of the cards together to form a gate fold card.
• I then cut two lilac card panels and two white card panels both slightly smaller and matted and layered onto the base.
• I cut another two panels in lilac card stock and stamped and heat embossed the geometric background, I then used some dries clear glue and glued in between all the patterned background and added glitter to all the open spaces, and fixed these panels to the base
• For the flowers I stamped two large, two medium and two white flowers onto lilac card and heat embossed in white embossing powder, then I stamped out each one of the flowers again onto vellum and heated embossed in a glitter embossing power and cut them out. I shaped the flowers with my tweezers and layered them up with glue gel and added a lilac crystal in the middle.
• I then die cut three circle shapes and stamped and heat embossed my sentiment in silver embossing powder and layered the circles up with foam pads. When attaching the sentiment piece I ensured to only glue half of it down so the card could open in the middle, then I added some gems to finish.

Products used:
• Chloe's creative cards luxury pearl card stock in kunzite and white
• Chloe's creative cards geometric background stamp
• Chloe's creative cards rose mallow stamp
• Inks and embossing powers are, Wow - opaque bright white super fine, Wow - lilac aurora, Wow - metallic silver super fine and clear perfect medium by Ranger
• Glue was Cosmic shimmer dries clear glue and Chloe's creative cards sparkleicious glitter in Crystalina
• The circle dies were all unbranded, free with a magazine
• Chloe's creative cards happy birthday sentiment
• Gems were unbranded from b n m stores

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you liked this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration so until next time have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you