Sunday 24 May 2020

Bee Crafty tag

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you something very different and out of my comfort zone, this tag was made using a subscription box full of goodies from Paper craft Society (Box 8, Bee crafty) The box contains papers, card stock, dies, two stamp sets, stencils, ink, embossing paste, spatula, and also a free £5 gift voucher for Craftstash UK The subscription is through Craftstash UK.
Please see details and products used below:


• I first used one of the dies to cut out the tag from white card stock I then used the inks that came in the box (pink, yellow and green) and blended a solid background with a blending tool, I left this to dry for 20 minutes or so
• Next I used one of the stencils - the butterfly. I taped the stencil in place and using the the spatula provided I spread the embossing paste through the stencil, whilst still wet I removed the stencil and using a flicking motion with a brush I added some bronze perfect pearls over the top and heat embossed with my heat gun
• I then used one of the smaller butterfly stamps and a black ink and stamped over the embossed image.
• Next I used some more of the stamps with clear perfect medium and the bronze perfect pearls around the edges of the tag
• I stamped the pocket watch with black ink towards the left hand corner and the Roman numerals at the bottom left hand corner
• The sentiment time flies I thought matched perfectly with the theme, so I stamped that in black above the butterfly
• to complete the grungy look to this tag I then inked all around the edge with a brown ink and blending tool.

Products used:
• Mostly everything used in this project came with the box subscription, incredible value for money at £24.99 considering the amount of products you get, each month there is a different designer and different products to try. Using this box took me away from what I would usually make and that's what I loved about it, you get to try something completely different each time you receive your box.
• Bronze Perfect pearls by Ranger
• Black versa fine Clair ink
• Clear perfect medium embossing ink from Ranger

If you liked this post please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade inspiration so until next time, have a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I signed up for the papercraft box last month but had missed the deadline for this one. I cant wait for next months x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, this is very different for me but I enjoyed having a play with some mixed media products.
    The box is amazing you get so much in them, I can't wait for the next one either as I certainly wasn't disappointed with my purchase. You will have so much fun playing.
    P.s I've been having problems with my email so for some reason I can't log onto your blog but I have seen some of your recent posts they look amazing 👌 Take care and stay safe and well. xx

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you