Sunday 24 May 2020

Birthday card - you are purrfect

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using a free digital image from bugaboo Digi stamps
Please see instructions and products used below.




• I started with a white 5x7 card blank
• I used a free digital image and sentiment from bugaboo Digi stamps and coloured with my chameleon colour tone pens
• I have used a piece of grey card stock and heat embossed around the edges with a heart stamp and attached to the card base
• I have then taken a piece of pink card stock and cut out a fancy frame with my die cutting machine and attached to the grey layer
• I've then die cut a white frame and insert and attached my image and sentiment with foam pads and adhered the frame to the pink layer, then just added some pink gems in the corners to finish.

Products used:
• Free digi stamp and sentiment from bugaboo digi stamps, check out this site every Saturday, it has freebie images each week.
https://bugaboostamps.com/collections/freebies-and-sales
• Grey, pink and white card stock from Hunkydory
• Heart stamp (unbranded freebie from a magazine)
• Embossing power- Wow, strawberry shake from Chloe's creative cards
• Frames die set - Spellbinders, water lilies decorative accents by Stacey Caron
• Gems unbranded from B n M stores

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration, so until next time have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you