Sunday 24 May 2020

Birthday card


Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I've made using free digital stamps from bugaboo Digi stamps.
Please see details and products used below:


  • I started with a 6x6 scalloped white card blank, I've matted and layered a piece of red and yellow polka dot card stock to the base.
  • On a blue piece of card stock I've ran a herringbone embossing folder through my die cutting machine and added to the mats and layers
  • I've added another strip of the yellow polka dot card stock horizontally across the middle and attached some red and white bakers twine before securing it to the card
  • I then cut two pieces of white card stock with two square dies and ran them through my die cut machine and attached to the base as seen
  • For the image and the sentiment they are both freebie digital stamps from bugaboo Digi stamps, I coloured the image with chameleon colour tone pens, trimmed to size and attached to the front panel, I added a bow with the bakers twine and a few red gems to finish


Products used:

  • Red, blue, Yellow polka dot and white card stock all from Hunkydory
  • Free digital image from bugaboo Digi stamps - for image and sentiment Check out this site every Saturday, it has freebie images https://bugaboostamps.com/collections/freebies-and-sales
  • Herringbone embossing folder is from Gemini, Crafters Companion
  • Twine and gems were from Hobby house

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration, so until next time have a great day. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! check out their website from the link I provided, they have new free digi stamps released every week. I'm not particularly a digi crafter myself, but us crafters can't resist a freebie can we 😁 x

      Delete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you