Friday 22 May 2020

Especially for you

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a simple little card, made using freebies from Hunkydory.
Instructions and products used below:
This card was made for a perfect time to craft, anything goes blog challenge at:
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html?m=1





• I started with a card that I've folded to measure 8 2/8 x 4 3/8 inch from the Hunkydory collection kit
• I've added the bird cage topper and sentiment from the same kit
• For the flower I have stamped and heat embossed in white embossing powder onto peach card and vellum, I've made two large flowers, two medium, and two small in each material
• I've then shaped the flower with my fingers and added some glitter with dries clear glue and stacked them together. For the centre I've used a rhinestone and attached the flower to my card as shown

Materials used:
• Hunkydory - Gardeners Paradise deluxe collection (card base, topper and sentiment)
• Card stock was Hunkydory flexi-weight in peach
• Vellum was Anita's plain white vellum
• Flower was from Chloe's creative cards stamp and die set clematis flower
• Glitter and rhinestone was unbranded from Amazon UK

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration, so until next time have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I have this set tucked away somewhere too, will have to have a play x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Yes this set is beautiful, do dig it out.
    They're so good for making quick and easy cards when you don't have hours to sit and craft. Hope you're well, stay safe. x

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you