Thursday 21 May 2020

Sent with love

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a very simple card but also very pretty and elegant. This card was made for a perfect time to craft, anything goes challenge
Please see below for instructions and products used.




• I started with a 7x7 white card blank, I've matted and layered a piece of holographic mirror card and a piece of pale blue card
• On the pale blue panel I have stamped and heat embossed around the edge with a lace border stamp in blue ink and a holographic embossing powder using my heat gun. I then attached two matching ribbons around the panel and glued to the base card
• The main image was from a Hunkydory card kit which I have just added highlights of glitter to and glittered around the edges of the panel
• I created a bow from the blue ribbon and added a sentiment from the same Hunkydory set, I then added a gem stone over the knot of the bow and just a few gem stones to the corners of the card to finish.

Products used:
• Holographic mirror card from Dovecraft
• Hunkydory adorablescorable card stock in pale blue
• Hunkydory, gardeners paradise kit (main panel and sentiment) (freebie)
• Lace stamp was from paper society subscription box 8 from craftstash UK
• Ribbon, gems, and glitter was all unbranded from Amazon UK

Thank you for taking to time to visit my blog, If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration so until next time, have a great day. 

2 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you