Thursday 21 May 2020

Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a happy birthday card, I loved this fun sentiment, if you lose your shoes you're definitely drunk! 😂🍾
please find below instructions, dimensions and products used below:

Blog challenge anything goes a perfect time to craft.
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-perfect-time-to-craft-open-challenge.html?m=1


• I started with a white 7x7 base card, I matted and layered a teal mirror card and a aquamarine pearlescent card to the base. On the aquamarine panel I glittered around the edges with a iridescent glitter and my chisel tip glue pen
• Next I took the teal mirror card and ran it through my cutting machine with an embossing folder, and attached to a white mat at a slight angle.
• I then took the pearlescent aquamarine and a white mat and adhered to the front
• For the panel below I used the teal mirror card and a die and ran it through my machine. On white card stock I added a double sided sticky sheet and placed the teal mirror panel on top, once in place I glittered the exposed sticky sheet with the same iridescent glitter and added the panel to the card.
• For the shoe, I die cut the shoe with my cutting machine then stamped the image. I added, teal and iridescent glitter and a few gem stones and attached this to my card using foam pads
• For the sentiment, I stamped this onto white card and adhered as shown
• To finish off I just added a few extra gems to the corners.

Products used:
• Hunkydory teal mirror card
• Chloes creative cards aquamarine card
• Hunkydory white card
• Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson, 3D quilted hearts embossing folder
• Panel die - Sue Wilson - striplet, prism
• Shoe stamp and die set was Chloe's creative cards
• Sentiment stamp was Crafters Companion midnight shoe
• Glitters and gems were all unbranded, purchased on Amazon UK

Thank you for taking the time to visit, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration, so until next time have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you