Wednesday 24 June 2020

Doggy Card


Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a really quick and easy card make. This was made for my mum to give to her dog for her birthday, haha... does anybody else give cards to their pets?
The card was made using the art work Diane Carubia www.digistamps.com and purchased from CraftsUprint designed by Mary MacBean
Please see below for instructions and products used:



  • To start with I have used a white 8x8 scalloped card blank, I have created some mats and layers using pink card at the bottom and then a aqua coloured card. I have gone around the edge of my aqua card with a glue pen and added some iridescent glitter.
  • Next I have taken the Image from the pack and layered this onto some silver mirror card. I have also fussy cut all the extra elements you receive with the pack and decoupaged them up using 3d foam pads.
  • I have added some ribbon around my image and created a bow, and also added the happy birthday sentiment that comes with the pack and just matted this onto a piece of silver mirror card to tie in with the background. I have then added all the layers to the front of the card base using wet glue, and added a little sparkly gem to the centre of the bow to hide the knot.

Products used:
  • Anyone for walkies? Decoupaged card front, available from CraftsUprint 
  • Pink, Aqua and Silver mirror card all from Hunkydory
  • Ribbon and gem from Hobby House 
  • Happy birthday sentiment was included in the card front kit
  • Glitter was Sparkleicious Crystalina from Chloe's creative cards
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration so until next time, have a great day.






2 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you