Sunday 7 June 2020

Father's day guitar card

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a Father's Day card I've made using the images from crafts u print Rockstar 3. These prints are fabulous for quick easy makes, within 10 minutes you have a complete card with no fuss.
Please see all details and products used below:


• I started with a 7x7 white card blank, I created a black matt and attached this to the front of the card base.
• Next I took the image from craftsuprint sheet and cut to size and matted onto a red matt layer and stuck to the base using foam pads. I then fussy cut the other elements that came on the sheet topper and used foam pads to raise them up, creating a decopage effect.
• I finished with a pre made sentiment - Happy Father's Day.

Products used:
• Black and red card stock from Lyndas world of paper
• Guitar element sheet Rockstar 3 printed from
https://www.craftsuprint.com/card-making/mini-kits/mini-kits-boy/rockstar-3.cfm
• Pre-cut sentiment was from Hunkydory little book of sentiments 2020

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration, so until next time have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you