Monday 1 June 2020

Triple ice cream card


Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a quick, easy and simple card I've made using a page from the Hunkydory Little Books collection.
Please see details and products used below:


• I started with a 5x7 top folding white card base
• I have glittered around the edge with a glue pen and a fine glitter and added this to the base card
• Next I have taken a piece of white pearlescent cardstock and an edge die, I run it through my die cutting machine once and the right hand edge and once on the left hand edge of the cardstock and attached this the the front of my card base
• I have then taken a page from the Hunkydory Little Books collection and glittered around the edge and also added some highlights of glitter to the image with wet glue and chunky glitters
• I have matted this onto a piece of pink mirror card and attached to my card base as the front panel and added some gems to the corners to finish.

Products used:
• Hunkydory flexi weight cardstock in grey
• White pearlescent cardstock from Chloe's creative cards
• Edge die was from Gemini by Crafters Companion
• Pink mirror card is from Dovecraft
• Glitters are from Chloe's creative cards in Crystalina, Unicorn sparkle and Paradise
• Ice Cream image is from Hunkydory Little Book of Sweet Treats
• Gems are unbranded from B and M stores

If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting daily handmade card inspiration so until next time have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you