Monday 1 June 2020

Cupcake card

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a very quick and easy card made using a page out of the Hunkydory Little Books collection.
Please see details and products used below.


• I started with a 5x7 white card base
• I have glittered around the edge of a piece of aqua cardstock with a glue pen and some fine glitter and matted this to the base of the card
• I have the taken a piece of white pearlescent cardstock and and edge die and run it through my die cutting machine once on the top edge of my cardstock and once on the bottom edge and added this to the base card
• next I have taken the cupcake image from the little book I have highlighted a few areas on the image with wet glue and some chunky glitters and glittered around the edge with a glue pen
• I have then taken 3 pieces of fine silver ribbon and attached around the image and added a bow as shown
• I then matted this on a piece of aqua mirror cardstock and attached this to the card as the front panel.
• I then added some gems to the corners and to the knot of the bow to finish.
Products used:
• Hunkydory flexi weight card stock in aqua
• White pearlescent cardstock from Chloe's creative cards
• Edge die is from Gemini by crafters companion
• Aqua holographic mirror card from Docrafts
• Cupcake page from Hunkydory Little Books - Sweet Treats collection
• Glitters are from Chloe's creative cards in Crystalina, Unicorn sparkle and Paradise
• Gems and ribbon are unbranded from B and M stores

If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment. I will be posting lots more handmade card inspiration so until next time have a great day. 

2 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you