Friday 7 August 2020

Christmas snow globe shaker card

Hello and welcome to my blog, Today I would like to share with you a Christmas snow globe shaker card I have made for my design team inspiration on the Creative fingers challenge blog. This card is fairly plain and simple and easy to make for your Christmas crafting. This month there was no sponsor so we were able to use our own stash. Please check out the creative fingers blog and enter your makes to be in with the chance on winning fabulous prizes. You can find the blog here Creative Fingers challenge blog this is a anything goes challenge and we would love to see your makes.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Here is my inspiration, you can find all instructions and products used below:

  • To start with I have stamped out my scene image with the cute kissing Christmas bunnies and coloured using alcohol markers. Then I have attached a blue snow pattered paper piece to the front of my card base measuring 5''x7''
  • Next I have cut a circle frame using nesting dies from silver mirror card, I have then added acetate to the back of the frame and added a layer of foam tape ensuring there are no gaps in between. I have added some sequins to my coloured image and layered the frame over the top encapsulating the sequins inside.
  • Next I have used my die to cut for the snow globe base using the same mirror card and added both pieces to the card front using foam pads.
  • For the sentiment I have used a die cut merry Christmas word and shadow die, running this through my die cutting machine and layering together, I then added this to the top of my card using foam pads
  • I have tied a little bow with some Christmas ribbon and added a pearl flower to the centre of the knot.
Products used:
  • Scene snow globe creator stamp set free from a magazine
  • Silver mirror card from Hunkydory
  • Circle nesting die from Hunkydory moonstone collection
  • Snob globe die from crafter companion
  • Merry Christmas die and shadow from Sue Wilson dies
  • Snow paper from hobby house

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Also be sure to check out the Creative Fingers challenge blog to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes. Until next time, have a great day. 

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable. So delicate. Love this shaker
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love the snowglobe, very lovely.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Crafty Hugs x
    Debbie Maddock
    TTCRD DT
    { paperelftales.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hayley, thanks for entering our challenge over at AUD Sentiments hope you will visit us again soon.
    Hugs
    Debbie DT - AUD sentimants
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Hayley, those bunnies are super cute in the snow globe. Thank you so much for joining in the Aud Sentiments Challenge, I hope we will see you again next time.
    Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT)

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you