Tuesday 11 August 2020

Polkadoodles back to school card


Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my inspiration for Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge blog. The scope was to make a back to school card. I chose the Image Little miss sugar drops school and Digi papers from Winnie sugar sprinkles pack 2

Here is where you can find Polkadoodles:
Store website: Polkadoodles shop
Digi Choosday Blog: Digi Choosday blog
Facebook: Facebook
Instagram: Instagram
YouTube: You tube
Pinterest: Pinterest
Blog: Blog

Please make sure to check out the Digi Choosday Challenge Blog The theme is anything goes, so enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning a $10 download voucher.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

And finally here is my inspiration, all instructions and products used are below:


  •  To start with I have printed all my images, sentiment and Digi papers on my laser brother printer, and fussy cut them all out.
  • I have used a 5x7 white card base then I have used a blue background paper and adhered to the front, next I have taken the blue sky background paper and matted onto a pink polka dot background piece.
  • I have then created a pocket for the removable tag with the same pink polka dot paper towards the bottom of the card.
  • Next I have die cut a tag shape from the grey polka dot paper and backed onto the same blue paper in the background, I have then attached my image and added a piece of pink twine and a pink rhinestone.
  • I have added the sentiment and the apples to the front of the pocket with foam pads and slotted the tag inside.
Products used:
Thank you very much for taking the time to visit today, If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Also be sure to check out the Digi Choosday Challenge Blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning. Until next time, have a great day. 

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ..
    Have a lovely day .
    Hugs
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great back-to-school card, and I love the colors you chose. The clouds are so awesome. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and cute image
    Regards
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you