Tuesday 25 August 2020

Polkadoodles Autumn themed card

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my guest design team inspiration for Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Blog. The theme for this make was Autumn, I love this season and all the colours.
We would love you to join us over on the Digi Choosday blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning a $10 voucher for the store, The theme as always is anything goes.

Here is where you can find Polkadoodles:
Store website: Polkadoodles shop
Digi Choosday Blog: Digi Choosday blog
Facebook: Facebook
Instagram: Instagram
YouTube: You tube
Pinterest: Pinterest
Blog: Blog

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
And finally here is my inspiration, you can find all details and products used below:




  • I have started with printing off my Digi Image Nature lover and Digi papers and elements from the set Autumn/Fall Digi bundle I have created a wreath using the leaves in the bundle, I have created the wreath on Avery Print and design software, then printed out and fussy cut the rest of the elements.
  • Next I have adhered the Digi papers to the front of a 7''x7'' square white base card and added a strip of paper across the middle to hide to join.
  • I have then attached the wreath and the Digi Image to the centre of the card using wet glue. With the fussy cut elements I have added these to the wreath using small square foam pads to add some dimension.
  • Next I have taken the sentiment from the Nature lover download and used my dies to cut out a tag shape, then matted this onto coordinating Digi paper from the set and adhered using foam pads to the bottom left of the card. 
  • To finish off I have just added a little orange bow, and a few more fussy cut elements including the mushrooms and the nuts.
 
Products used:
  • Polkadoodles Nature lover Digi stamp set for the main image and sentiment
  • Polka doodles Autumn/Fall Digi bundle for the Digi papers and all other fussy cut elements and wreath

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today, If you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be sharing frequent handmade card inspiration. We would also love to see your creations over on our Digi Choosday blog where you can enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning fab prizes. Until next time, have a great day.

14 comments:

  1. Stunning hayley, love how you used the colours.
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Hayley! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for linking up!
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member, Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful and pretty
    Have a lovely day
    Hugs
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, I love this wreath you created! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge. kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afouthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and great colouring.
    Have a wonderful day
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! It certainly has that Autumn feel to it - great colours and colouring! Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You already know that I like this stamp too :-) But, your card is really beautiful: so beautifully colored with the die cuts and combined with the paper. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you