Monday 31 August 2020

Sheepski designs - A perfect time to craft

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my DT inspiration for A perfect time to craft using Penguin pals by SheepSki designs. I've been Christmas crafting recently and this was the perfect image to create such a cute project. 

Here is where you can find this months sponsor

SheepSki Designs (Andrea Norris)
Shop Link: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SheepSkiDesigns
Blog: https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/

Please be sure to check out our blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes, including sponsor images, certificates and badges. As always the theme is anything goes. You can find the blog here: https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/?m=1 and also our FB group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2080099255555175/

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

And here is my inspiration for this months challenge..... Please see all instructions and products used below:
  • To start with I have printed out and coloured my Image using pro markers and cut to size, then matted the image onto a silver/grey card mat.
  • I have used an 8''x8'' white scalloped base card, I have attached a piece purple watercolour paper to the base
  • The next thing I have done is taken a piece of white 7''x7'' layer I have stamped out a snow flake image randomly to the background using sticky ink, then using a clear embossing powder to heat emboss the image. I have then blended 3 different coloured inks over the image using a resist technique, I glittered around the edge creating a glittery boarder, then matted this layer on a silver/grey mat.
  • For the sentiment I have die cut the word Merry Christmas from the same colour watercolour pad as the background piece and layered onto the coordinating background die in white card stock.
  • To add some finishing touches, I have attached a piece of silver ribbon around all the matts and layers and adhered to the base. I added some glitter to the main image before securing to the card with some foam pads, then added some pearls to finish.
Products used:
  • Purple Watercolour washes paper pad from Chloe's creative cards
  • Silver/grey metallic card tock from Hobby house
  • Snowflake background stamp (free from a magazine)
  • Clear perfect medium embossing ink
  • Wow Clear embossing powder
  • Pink, Purple and Blue shimmer ink pads from Hunkydory
  • Sparklicious crystalina glitter from Chloe's creative cards
  • Main image from Penguin pals by SheepSki designs

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, please feel free to follow or leave a comment I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. 
Check out A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning. https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/?m=1 Until next time, have a great day.

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the soft colours
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! Love the layers, bling and the soft colors you chose! So glad you joined us for our Bling It On Challenge at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The penguins are so cute, and I love the gorgeous background you made! Thanks for sharing with us at Always Fun Challenges!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for sharing this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and beautifully blingy....perfect for our theme

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you