Tuesday 28 July 2020

Summer fun card week 30

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I've made for the inspiration on Polkadoodles #week 30 anything goes Digi choosday blog challenge. Our challenge for this weeks card make was to make something that reminds you of summer using an animal. I have used Helga hippo the big Khuna bundle, which includes Digi backing papers, Digi stamps, Digi embellishment, sentiments and more. Here is where you can find all the information on the products I've used.

Here is where you can find Polkadoodles:
Store website: Polkadoodles shop
Digi Choosday Blog: Digi Choosday blog
Facebook: Facebook
Instagram: Instagram
YouTube: You tube
Pinterest: Pinterest
Blog: Blog

Also Please make sure you enter the challenge to be in with the chance of winning a $10 voucher to spend in store. The theme is, as always anything goes and you can enter here Digi Choosday blog

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


And here is my inspiration:


All details and products used are below:

  • I started with a white 8x8 card blank, I have printed off all my element to make the card on my brother laser printer, fussy cut them out and layered to size. I used one of the colourful butterfly Digi papers 7 3/4'' x 7 3/4'' in the background. I added that to a white 8''x8'' mat, which I have gone around the edges and glittered.
  • Next I took a blue flower Digi paper and added that to a white mat and attached to the centre.
  • I then added another pink layer on a white mat and layered it in a diamond orientation  to the front of my card base.
  • The next thing I have done is cut out it's your birthday topper sheet with a circle scalloped die running it through my die cutting machine and adhering it to the front using foam pads.
  • I have then used some of the fussy cut elements, The present and the love heart and glued them with wet glue just behind the topper. I then used the butterfly fussy cut elements and scattered the around the page. 
  • I used some self adhesive pearls to decorate the butterflies and the present and also used my sparkle pen to add some highlights of shimmer to the card. The last thing I added was the white pom pom string to the top of the card.
Products used:
  • Polkadoodles Helga Hippo Helga hippo big khuna bundle
  • Crystilina glitter from Chloe's creative cards
  • X-Cut circle scalloped die
  • Pearls from hobby house
  • Pom Pop string from Polkadoodles Pom pom trim
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment below, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Also check out the Digi Choosday blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning. Until next time, have a great day.

22 comments:

  1. So pretty, Hayley! I love your layering and the pompom trim looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet I love the colours so pretty
    Claire
    Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty with all these lovely colors! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great soft colors. Thanks for joining us at ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS
    Good luck and we hope you join us again soon
    Hugs, Barbara - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card .. love the colors used.
    Regards
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beuatiful card. I love the butterflies and topper ribbon. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis

    Crafting Happiness Challenges, (Always Anything Goes), Challenge Blog Owner

    Let’s Craft & Create, (Anything Goes + Option), Design Team Member

    Try Stampin’ On Tuesday, (Stamping not required), Design Team Member

    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card with all my favorite colors!! This image is so sweet. We appreciate you joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful summer card, Hayley, with the sweetest hippo I have ever seen! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS CHALLENGE. We hope you'll come back soon.

    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Hayley: such a happy piece to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and Cute image.
    Regards
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you