Saturday 24 October 2020

Festival of Fall blog hop - Crisp and Crunchy

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I and joining in the blog hop of the Festival of Fall and the theme is Crisp and Crunchy. To me nothing says crisp and crunchy like the season of Autumn the fresh crispy leaves and the wonderful colours, this is what inspired me to make this card. Please hop along and join the others, all details are below.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

And finally here is my inspiration. All details and products used are below:


  • To start I have printed and fussy cut some leaf elements from The Hungry JPEG Digital stamps Thanksgiving watercolour bundle. I have also printed from a word document the sentiment Autumn
  • I have used a 5''x7'' white base card, I have cut a very pale green pearl card stock mat and a white card stock mat. On the white layer I have run this through my die cutting machine with an embossing folder to add some texture, I have then glued both these piece onto the base card using wet glue.
  • Next I have arranged the leaves and added them to the card with the sentiment on some foam pads, I have also scattered some gold sequins into the background. 

Products used:

  • The Hungry JPEG Digital stamps from the Thanksgiving watercolour clipart bundle
  • Green pearl card from Crafters Companion
  • White cardstock from Crafters Companion 
  • Pearly background  embossing folder from Chloe's creative cards
  • Sentiment was printed from a word document
  • Sequins from Amazon UK
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.

Also please check out the blog hop below and see the others wonderful creations

12 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you