Monday 30 November 2020

A Perfect Time To Craft - Dr Digi

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my design team inspiration for A Perfect Time to Craft using the wonderful Sponsor Dr. Digi's and the Image X Files Xmas. This type of card was very different for me, but I enjoyed creating it. 

Here is where you can find this months sponsor:


Website: 
And here is where you can find our APTTC Challenge blog please be sure to enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning some fabulous prizes. You can also find our Facebook group here.

And finally here is my card, all details and products used can be found below: 




  • To make this card I have started with a white 5''x7'' base card, I cut a white panel 1/4 of an inch smaller than the base and I have used my water reactive inks to blend a background, then using black ink around the edges to draw you eye in.
  • I have used a bright green in the centre then purple fading into a grey to give it the illusion of a galaxy background theme.
  • I then sprinkled water over the top as well as some speckles of white paint. 
  • I printed the X Files Xmas Digital stamp and created a sentiment using word. I coloured the image with my Tri- blend and Pro markers and fussy cut it out.
  • I added the background panel, the image and the sentiment to the front of the card using foam pads. 
  • I added in a some small star glitter confetti to the background panel to complete the card.

Products used: 
  • Hunkydory water reactive ink pads in green, purple, grey and black
  • Tri-blend markers from Spectrum Noir
  • Pro Markers
  • Dr. Digi's X Files Xmas Digital stamp

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Please be sure to check out the APTTC Challenge blog and enter you makes to be in with the chance of winning some amazing prizes. You can also join us on our Facebook page here Facebook group
Until next time, have a great day.


1 comment:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you