Friday 27 November 2020

Creative fingers DT post

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my DT card as inspiration for this month. This months sponsor is the lovely Angelique, and you have the chance of winning an awesome stamp set. We would love you to join in with this challenge and here is where you can find us.  Creative fingers challenge blog All you have to do is enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning, as always the theme is 'Anything goes' hope to see you there.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


And here Is my inspiration using JoKavanaghDesigns and the image Christmas Sloth. All details and products used are below:


  • To make this card I have started with a 7''x7'' white base card, I have added a blue mirror and blue glitter mat layers and attached with wet glue.
  • I have printed my image Christmas Sloth and coloured with Tri-blend and Pro Markers and cut down to a 6''x6'' panel I have attached this to the base card using foam pads
  • Next I have created a sentiment using an Alternew stamp set I received free from a magazine. I have layered this onto a mirror and glitter card stock to match the background and adhered to the middle of the card using foam pads.
Products used:
  • Blue mirror card from Crafter Companion
  • Blue Glitter card from Crafters Companion
  • Christmas Sloth digital stamp image from JoKavanaghDesigns
  • A mixture of Tri blend markers from Spectrum Noir 
  • A mixture of Pro Markers

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Also be sure to check out Creative Fingers challenge blog and enter you makes to be in with a chance of winning. Until next time, have a great day. 



5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Hayley! Love the images. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. This is very much how I feel about christmas this year. Just wake me up when it's all over...
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness those sloths are adorable! Great card Hayley!

    Thank you for sharing it with us and playing along at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww these sloths are adorable ...love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this time, hope you will join in with us again, real soon
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you