Friday 13 November 2020

Creative Fingers - Bugaboo Stamps

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you my design team inspiration for Creative fingers challenge blog the sponsor for this challenge was Bugaboo Digi stamps and I'm using the image Christmas Glass

Here is where you can find Bugaboo

Shop homepage: Shop
Freebie page (weekly): Weekly freebie page
FB Page: Facebook
FB group: Facebook group
Blog: (weekly & sketch challenges and tutorials) Blog
Pinterest: Pinterest
Twitter: Twitter

And here is where you can find the creative fingers blog Creative Fingers challenge blog we would love to see your makes so please enter our challenge to be in with a chance of winning great prizes, the theme is, as always anything goes.


And finally here is my card, all details and products used are below:


  • To start with I have created a 5''x7'' white base card, I have used a black mat layer and a white mat layer. On the white piece I have run this through my die cutting machine with a 3D embossing folder. I have adhered both layers to the front of my card with wet glue.
  • The next thing I have done is print my Bugaboo image and created a sentiment on Avery design and print programme.
  • I have coloured my image with a combination of Tri-blend markers and Pro markers and fussy cut, propping the image up on foam pads I adhered to my card front.
  • I have then used a sentiment strip die and cut my sentiment out and also attached to my card using foam pads.
  • For a final finishing touch I have attached a red sparkly bow to the glass image.
Products used:
  • Christmas Glass from Bugaboo Digi stamps 
  • Black and white cardstock from Crafters Companion
  • Sue Wilson heart trellis 3D embossing folder
  • Sentiment banner die from Chloe's creative card 
  • Pro markers
  • Tri-blend markers from Spectrum Noir by Crafters Companion

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to leave a comment or follow me, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Also be sure to check out Creative Fingers challenge blog and enter you makes to be in with a chance of winning. Until next time, have a great day.


4 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you