Monday 16 November 2020

Thank you card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a very simple slimline thank you card I've made.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


And here is my card, all details and products used are below:


  • To make this card I have started with the base, I have folded in half a white sheet of A4 cardstock used my DL nesting dies, running it through the die cutting machine with the edge just hanging over the crease fold. I then used the same nesting die set to create a silver mirror card mat layer and a white watercolour cardstock piece.
  • On the white watercolour cardstock piece I have stamped my flower image and used my water colour pencils to watercolour the image.
  • Once dry I have used a large spotty stencil and inked through on to the background with a pale blue ink and my blending tool.
  • Finally I stamped my thank you sentiment to the right hand side.

Products used:
  • DL nesting dies from
  • Silver mirror card from Crafters Companion
  • Altenew wallpaper flowers and foliage 
  • Polka dot stencil from Crafters Companion
  • Thank you sentiment builder from Altenew 


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration 

4 comments:

  1. Love your slimline CAS card beautifully watercoloured image and love the delicately stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so dainty and pretty. A super card
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you