Monday 2 November 2020

Thank you card - Artsystamper

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a thank you card made with the digital flower stamp from Artsystamper. I really loved this image when I received it for my design team card With A Perfect Time To Craft, I had so much fun with it I had to make another card, although a plain and simple CAS card, I do really like it. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


And here is my card, all details and products used are below:


  • I have started with a 5''x7'' white base card, I have then created a white mat layer. I have pierced around the edge of the card with a poky tool and a ruler. I have stuck this onto the base card using wet glue.
  • I have then created another white mat layer and using my score bored I have scored vertical lines all across the white panel creating and embossed effect.
  • The next thing I have done is print my Digital flower image and fussy cut it out adding it to the card with some foam pads.
  • I stamped the words thank you and cut out the strip and also added this to the front of the card using foam pads.
Products used:
  • White stamping card from Crafter companion
  • poky tool and ruler from creative expressions
  • scoreboard from Crafter Companion 
  • Digital stamped image from Artsystamper
  • Thank you sentiment from Thank you builder by Altenew

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Until next time, have a great day! 


4 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you