Saturday 31 October 2020

A Perfect Time To Craft - Artsystamper

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my Design Team inspiration for A Perfect Time to Craft using the wonderful Sponsor Arstystamper with the image Fall Flowers

Here is where you can find our sponsor:

Artsystamper Digitals:
Etsy store page:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheArtsystamperShop
FB page
https://www.facebook.com/Artsystamper/
Instagam
https://instagram.com/artsystamper?igshid=12svqksbx9sm3
Pinterest - Artsystamper Digitals https://www.pinterest.com/artsybevcole0653/
Blog – https://www.Artsystamper.com
Challenge Blog- https://artsystamperchallenge.blogspot.com/

And here is where you can find our APTTC Challenge blog please be sure to enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning some fabulous prizes. You can also find our Facebook group here.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


And finally here is my card inspiration for this month, all details and products used are below:


Here is some more inspiration using the same Digi stamp - (Post and instructions to follow on blog)





















  • To start with I have printed my Artsystamper Fall Flowers and the sentiment and fussy cut them out.
  • I have used a white 7''x7'' white base card and created a black mat layer which I have glittered around the edge and glued to the base card with wet glue
  • Next I have taken a white and gold pattered piece of card stock and created an aperture in the middle of the card using a fancy die set. I have then used the same die set to create a piece for my sentiment to sit on in black and gold. I have also glittered around the edge of  my sentiment and attached the sentiment with foam pads.
  • I have raised the aperture white and gold pattered piece of card stock up with some foam pads directly over the black mat layer then inlayed the sentiment feature so it sits down into the card.
  • With foam pads I have arranged my Fall flowers around the edge of the sentiment and added some gold sequins for decoration. 
Products used:
  • Artsystamper Fall Flowers digital image and sentiment
  • Black, gold mirror cardstock is from Crafters Companion
  • White and gold patterned cardstock is 6x6 pad Metallic mono from Docrafts
  • Sue Wilson - Creative expressions Atlantic ocean tags collection - Bermuda die set
  • Sequins from Amazon UK
  • Glitter is from Chloe's creative cards

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Please be sure to check out the APTTC Challenge blog and enter you makes to be in with the chance of winning some amazing prizes. You can also join us on our Facebook page here Facebook group
Until next time, have a great day.


3 comments:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you