Wednesday 4 November 2020

Winnie the Pooh - New baby card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing this cute baby card. I picked up this set from the Disney Winnie the Pooh craft magazine and thought it was perfect and so adorable for baby cards.

I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges:


And here is my card 


  • To make this card I have started with a white scalloped 6''x6'' base card. I then created a pastel yellow mat and used one of the patterned papers from the magazine and attached both to the front of the card using wet glue.
  • I have added a band of the same yellow cardstock and another patterned paper from the magazine across the middle of the card horizontally along with one of the paper ribbons from the magazine. 
  • Next I have used my circle dies to create the centre piece. I started with the larger circle cut with some grey cardstock, then I created a circle frame, next I have done a white scalloped frame to sit around the card topper from the magazine. I have attached these to the card with foam pads.
  • For my sentiment I have stamped the new baby swash sentiment stamp in black ink and die cut with a banner die and attached to the card with foam pads.
Products used:
  • 12''x12'' pretty pastel yellow cardstock from Crafter Companion
  • 12''x12'' Grey - neutral tones textured cardstock from Crafters Companion
  • Disney Winnie the Pooh free paper and toppers from magazine
  • Sue Wilson double stitched noble circle nesting dies
  • New baby sentiment swash stamps from Crafters Companion
  • Sentiment border die from Chloe's creative cards

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting handmade card inspiration. Until next time have a great day! 


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby card,love the cute image and great design
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Unicorn
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I do love Winnie The Pooh, a classic. The colours are lovely soft perfect for a new arrival
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Baby card. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and adorable baby card, Hayley! And, the image is so cute. I'm glad you've joined our challenge over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love the words in that sentiment! Sweet and adorable card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the layers in your card and lemon is a perfect colour. Thanks for playing along with this months theme at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you