Thursday 5 November 2020

Butterfly card

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you this lovely butterfly card I have made using the Sharon Callis butterfly and blooms collection.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

And here is my card, all details and products used are below:


  • To make this card I have used a white 5''x7'' base card, I matted a blue and patterned layer to the front, glittering the edges of the patterned layer and stuck to the base card with wet glue.
  • Next I have used the Sharon Callis honey silk lace decorative frame nesting die and some blue plain and patterned papers running it through my die cutting machine for each piece. 
  • I added a patterned band around the middle of the card horizontally and added some blue organza ribbon before securing all layers to the card with wet glue. (I attached the centre piece with foam pads)
  • I have then stamped both my butterfly image and my sentiment onto blue pearl cardstock and heat embossed with silver superfine embossing powder, I used the matching dies from the set to cut these out. I slightly shaped the butterfly and added some pearls before securing both the butterfly and sentiment to the card with 3D gel.
  • For a couple of last finishing touches I have added a blue organza bow with a flower pearl embellishment to the centre and some pearls to the corners to finish.

Products used:

  • Blue winter wonderland card stack from Chloe's creative cards
  • Blue patterned paper - summer meadow paper pad from Chloe's creative cards
  • Sharon Callis honey silk lace decorative frames nesting dies
  • Sharon Callis butterfly from butterfly love stamp and die set 
  • Sharon Callis sentiment from butterfly friendship stamp and die set
  • Wow silver superfine embossing powder
  • Sparkelicious glitter in Crystilina from Chloe's creative cards
  • Blue ribbon and peals from hobby house

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,love the butterfly.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is stunnimg. Love the vintage lacy vibes
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming card. I hadn’t come across this brand of dies. TFS. It’s really super

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gill. Sharon designs products for Crafters Companion it's apart of their range :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is a beauty. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s paper Crafty Challenge Blog. DT Sirisha

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you