Monday 10 May 2021

A perfect time to craft - Fred she said

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I am sharing with you this months inspiration from Fred she said, this was such a lovely digital stamp set to work with, I ended up making two cards with the stamp set.

Here is where you can find Fred she said:

Fred She Said (Tracey-Lynn Miller)


Email:

fredshesaid@gmail.com

Shop homepage:

http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/p/newest-products.html?

Blog:

http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com/

FB page: 

https://www.facebook.com/Fred-She-Said-Designs-109586742468488/

Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/fredshesaid/


And here is where you can find our APTTC Challenge blog please be sure to enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning some fabulous prizes. You can also find our Facebook group here.

Here is the first card, all details and products used can be found below:


  • To make this card I have started with a 6''x6'' base card, I have added a polka dot patterned paper background, I have then added strips of black card to the patterned paper and attached with wet glue.
  • Next I have printed the digital images from Fred she said, I have coloured them using my spectrum noir illustrator markers and fussy cut them out
  • I have added these to the base card as seen with foam pads 
  • To finish off the card I have added some pink gem stones the background and a small die cut sentiment to the bottom left hand corner.
Product list:
And finally the second card, all instructions and products used below:


  • To make this card I have started with a baby blue 6''x6'' base card, I have added a white matt layer measuring 5.75''x5.75'' then a blue polka dot patterned paper layer measuring 5.5'' x5.5'' and attached both to the base card with wet glue
  • Next I have used a 5''x5'' interchangeable frame die with white card stock
  • I have printed and coloured the digital images with spectrum noir illustrator markers and attached to the card with foam pads
  • Finally I have added a hello Spring die cut sentiment and some pearls to the background for embellishment 
Product list:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Please be sure to check out the APTTC Challenge blog and enter you makes to be in with the chance of winning some amazing prizes. You can also join us on our Facebook page here Facebook group
Until next time, have a great day.





1 comment:

  1. The nlack stripes with the bright birds are just so striking. This looks amazing and really jumps off the page

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you