Monday 10 May 2021

Creative fingers - Chloe's creative cards

Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my DT card as inspiration for this month. This months sponsor is the lovely Angelique, and you have the chance of winning an awesome stamp set. We would love you to join in with this challenge and here is where you can find us.  Creative fingers challenge blog All you have to do is enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning, as always the theme is 'Anything goes' hope to see you there.

For this card I have used my own stash of Chloe's creative card products


Here is my inspiration, all details and product list are below:


  • To make this card I have started with a white 8''x8'' base card, I have used a fancy nesting die to cut out the shaped card and turned it into an easel card, die cutting another white layer with the same fancy die cut in white card to layer over the top.
  • Next I have cut some matts and layers in mirror, glitter and pearl card. I have also created a couple of frames using the nesting dies.
  • On two white pieces of card I have stencilled a brickwork image in pink ink and a blending brush, once dry I have cut these again with my nesting dies to match the others. I have placed all these matts and layers onto the base card as shown.
  • For the flowers I have used cut and emboss folders to cut out lots of different sizes of the flowers and die cut some foliage. I have layered the flowers together with 3D glue gel and added some glitter and pearls, and left to one side to dry.
  • Whilst the flowers were drying I have die cut some layerable sentiments in glitter and mirror card and adhered together with wet glue.
  • Once the flowers were dry I have added these and the foliage and sentiments to the card as shown. To finish off the card I have added a bow and some pearls.
Products used:
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Please make sure to check out the Creative fingers challenge blog and enter your makes to be in with a chance of winning. Until next time, have a great day! 



1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow loving the vitange vibes and the fold.

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you