Monday 10 May 2021

Creative fingers DT card - Own stash

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my design team inspiration card. This months sponsor is the lovely Angelique, and you have the chance of winning an awesome stamp set. We would love you to join in with this challenge and here is where you can find us.  Creative fingers challenge blog All you have to do is enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning, as always the theme is 'Anything goes' hope to see you there. 

I have created this card using my own stash and some new die releases from Crafters companion.

Here is my card, you can find all the details and products used below:



  • To make this card I have started with a White 5''x7'' base card, next I have used a black matt layer measuring 4.75''x6.75'' and then a piece of cream patterned paper measuring 4.5''x6.5''. Before adhering these layers to the base card I have wrapped a piece of cream ribbon around the middle, securing it to the back of the card before gluing it to the base,
  • Next I have taken some black card and the cream paper and cut out the elements from the nesting die, layering them up with foam pads onto the front of the base card.
  • For the sentiment I have used a die and some black card stock which I have secured to the front using wet glue.
  • To finish  this card off I have added a matching ribbon.
Products used:
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration. Also be sure to check out Creative Fingers challenge blog and enter you makes to be in with a chance of winning. Until next time, have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, lovely to see you in blogger land. Hayley this is such an elegant design. It is perfect

    ReplyDelete

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you