Tuesday 11 May 2021

Crafters Companion - Floral animal die collection

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you some lovely cards from Crafters Companion  This collection has been gifted to me by Crafters Companion to create some inspiration from the design team, the collection is called Floral Animals. There are four separate dies within this collection consisting of the Floral StagFloral HareFloral Wolf, and finally the beautiful floral butterfly

Answer the call of the wild and harness the spirit of untamed nature with Gemini Elements Floral Animal Dies!

Each set in this bold and beautiful range brings a different animal to life, with rambling florals and foliage forming their mirror image

For each set, you will receive two dies to create the majestic animal with a mirrored design of wildflowers and foliage that bloom across the page.

Achieve a professional finish to all your papercraft projects by cutting your materials with these dies for accuracy and precision. With a simple pass through the Gemini die-cutting machine or any other compatible die-cutting machine, you can cut multiple layers of your paper or card to produce several elements at once.

All you need is a die-cutting machine, a die and your chosen card or paper stock. 

Collect all of the Gemini Elements Floral Animals Die collection to unleash your wild side!

Lets have a look at some of the cards I created, starting with the Floral stag.

All details and products used are below:


  • To create this card I have started with a white 5''x7'' tent fold base card, which I have scored and created into an easel card. I have added an additional 5''x7'' white matt layer to the front of the base card. 
  • I have created some matts and layers using black card stock measuring 4.75''x6.75'' and a patterned layer measuring 4.5''x6.6''  and glued these to the base card using wet glue - as shown.
  • The next thing I have done is create my floral stag topper die, to do this I have run the base die through my Gemini with white card stock to give me the background layer, then with a piece of craft card stock I have run this through the Gemini with the floral stage element. I have glue the two pieces together.
  • I wanted to make this topper pop from the back ground so I have fussy cut a black layer to sit behind the white attaching to the card with foam pads.
  • From the patterned paper pad I have used some of the die cut elements, the butterflies, the circle topper and the sentiment. Again I wanted these to pop from the card so I have matted them with a black fussy cut layer and added them to the card with foam pads, the circle topper becoming my stopper for the easel.
Products used:
The next card I have made is the Floral Hare die:




  • For this card I have created a 7''x7'' gate fold card, I have cut some matts and layers for the front using some coloured textured card stock and some patterned papers, I have also decorated the inside of the card in the same way.
  • I have cut the base of the floral Hare in brown card stock and the floral element in a neutral beige and layered them together using wet glue, and adhered to the inside of the card.
  • I have die cut the sentiment best wishes from the same brown card stock and also added to the inside of the card with wet glue.
  • For the front of the card I have created a wrap using vellum and some circle nesting dies, with some gems in the corner to finish off the card.
Products used:



  • To make this card I have started with a 5''x7'' White base card, I have created a dark grey matt layer measuring 4.75''x6.75'' then a silver matt mirror layer measuring 4.5''x6.5'' and finally another lighter grey matt layer measuring 4.25''x6.25'' and adhered them to the base of the card using wet glue
  • nest I have used the floral die wolf background piece and dark grey card stock to cut the backing layer, the cut the floral wolf layer in light blue card stock and attached this to the backing piece with wet glue. I have added this topper to the base card with foam pads.
  • For the hello die I have cut this out twice in white card stock and once in dark grey card stock. I have gone over the dark grey die cut hello with some clear embossing ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder to give it a glossy affect. I have then stacked this onto the two other white die cut pieces and backed onto a light blue background, again adding this to the base card with foam pads. 
  • To finish off this card I have added some pearls to the corners.
Products used:
And finally here is my favourite of the four the floral butterfly:



  • To make this card I have started with a white 8''x8'' base card, I have cut a matt blue layer at 7.75''x7.75'' and a pattered paper layer at 7.5''x7.5'' I have distressed the edges and gone around them with a light blue ink pad and blending brush.
  • Next I have repeated the process with the two strips across the middle, attaching all panels to the base card with wet glue.
  • I have used some smooth stamping card and some spectrum noir sparkle ink pots and added a few layers of ink down, once this was dry I have cut the butterfly base out of the sparkle inked card. I have them cut the floral butterfly image out of white card stock and added a clear sparkle ink over the top. Before I have glued this panel to the base card I have wrapped a piece of lace around the front attaching it to the back of the layers then securing them using foam pads.
  • I have die cut the sentiment thank you so much out of blue card stock then another two times from white card stock, stacking them together before attached them to the card.
  • For the final finishing touch I have added some gems and a lace bow.
Product list:
Extras:
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, if  you like these cards please feel free to leave a comment and I would love you to follow by blog more more inspiration. 

Hayley Crafters Companion Design Team. 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you