Monday 10 May 2021

A perfect time to craft - Sheepski Designs

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you my inspiration for the A perfect time to craft design team, featuring Sheepski designs digital stamps 

Here is where you can find Sheepski Designs 

Sheepski Designs (Andrea Norris)

Shop Link: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SheepSkiDesigns

Blog: https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/

Challenge Blog: https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/p/challenge-blog.html

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sheepskidesigns/?hl=en

And here is where you can find our APTTC Challenge blog please be sure to enter your makes to be in with the chance of winning some fabulous prizes. You can also find our Facebook group here.

And finally here is my card, all details and products used can be found below: 

  • To make this card I have started with a 7''x7'' white base card, I have cut a blue matt layer measuring 6.75''x6.75'' and a patterned matt layer slightly smaller measuring 6.5''x6.5'' 
  • I have created a 3''x6.75'' panel from Purple cardstock and again matted this with a patterned layer measuring 2.75''x6.5''. I then created a 5''x5'' blue layer to sit behind the printed image. Before adhering these panels to the card I have wrapped a piece of ribbon around the first layer and attached at the back, then used wet glue to secure all the matts and layers to the base card.  
  • I have printed and coloured my Image using Spectrum Noir Tri blend brush markers, cut the image to 4.75''x4.75'' and secured with foam pads to the blue matt layer.
  • For the sentiment I have stamped a just for you sentiment using Spectrum Noir pigment ink in pale fig onto the purple cool tones card stock and heat embossed with clear embossing powder then die cut with a matching label die.
  • To finish this card off I have added a simple bow and some gem embellishments to the corners.

Product list:
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, if you like this card please feel free to follow or leave a comment, I will be posting frequent handmade card inspiration.
Please be sure to check out the APTTC Challenge blog and enter you makes to be in with the chance of winning some amazing prizes. You can also join us on our Facebook page here Facebook group.
Until next time, have a great day.

1 comment:

Crafters Companion penny slider - looking for rainbows

 Hello and welcome to my blog, today I would like to share with you a card I have made using the Crafters Companion  Penny slider - looking ...

Thinking of you